Range Bag – Sporting Clays
This bag has been designed specifically for Sporting Clay Shooters and it has several interesting features; it has taken a year to perfect and we are pleased with the result.
This bag measures 40cms long by 20 high and 25 wide and weighs 1.5Kg empty.
We have designed this Sporting Clays bag as a high quality product and it is made from best quality waterproof canvas and bridle hide; it has many features which include:
- The top has a double zipped opening for easy access to the cartridges below.
- The interior removable partitions ( secured with strong Velcro ) divide the inside into 4 parts; 2 sections will take two boxes of cartridges each and the other two smaller sections will take a box each or perhaps a bottle of water or a packet of sandwiches. The partitions are box high so that the remaining space will accommodate perhaps a rain jacket.
- There is a large zipped pocket at either end of the bag. Both pockets have colour coded ovals on the top to identify their contents. The largest pocket has a blue oval embroidered with glasses and the other end has a pink oval with ear defenders embroidered on it. The blue glasses pocket will take the large Pillar aluminium case and the other end will comfortably take a pair of ear defenders.
- On the front of the bag there are two smaller zipped pockets, one for choke tubes and the other for smaller items perhaps car keys.
- On the sides of the inside of the bag there is a zipped pocket for perhaps a shotgun certificate and insurance and on the other side two open pockets for keys and tools.
- The base of the bag has a waterproof skin with an upstand of 2”all around, so wet grass is not a problem. The inside of the base is a stiffened platform to accommodate the boxes of cartridges and externally there are 4 brass studs to reduce wear.
- The space between the top zips has leather oval which can be personalised (£20 extra ).
- The bag is made from best quality waterproof canvas in a pleasing caramel/sand colour with best dark brown bridle hide trim; all fittings are solid brass, the zips are YKK .
- The two carrying handles are thick bridle hide and there is an additional detachable cotton webbing shoulder strap.
- Owners initials can be added to leather oval on the top of the bag for a small charge.