Range Bag – Sporting Clays
Our Sporting Clays Range bag has taken a year to develope, we consulted several prominent clay shooters and incorporated every feature that they thought necessary. The result is a bag that has sold remarkably well and surprisingly the leather version ( more expensive) is the most popular.
This useful bag can of course be used for any form of shooting, not just clay shooting. The bag is made with removable sections inside ( secured by strong Velcro strips ) which can be taken out and then the inner bag space used for anything – over trousers, a jumper or a raincoat.
This bag measures 40cms long by 20 high and 25 wide and weighs 1.5Kg empty.
These quality bags are available in either canvas or scotch grained leather, both have solid brass fittings, bridle hide handles and trim and YKK zips. Your initials can be blocked on the oval and you can also purchase a detachable coloured webbing carrying strap.
Some features of the bag .
1. On top of the bag there is a double zipped opening for quick access to the cartridges below.
2. The interior has removable partitions ( secured with strong Velcro ) which divide the inside into 4 parts; 2 sections will take two boxes of cartridges each and the other two smaller sections will take anything you like, an extra box, a bottle of water or a packet of sandwiches. The partitions are cartridge box high so when in place the space above the boxes can accommodate perhaps a rain jacket, skeet vest or gloves.
3. At either end of the bag there are two large zipped pockets, on top of each pocket there is a colour coded oval. The largest pocket has a blue oval embroidered with glasses and at the other end there is a pink oval with ear defenders embroidered on it. The glasses pocket will take the large Pillar aluminium case and the other end will comfortably take a pair of ear defenders.
5. On the front of the bag there are two smaller zipped pockets, one for choke tubes and the other for smaller items – car keys.
6. Inside the bag on one side there is a zipped pocket for a shotgun certificate and insurance documents and on the other side two open pockets for keys and tools.
7. We were concerned about the bag getting wet when put on wet ground, so we have used a waterproof skin around the base of the bag with an upstand of 2”all around, so wet grass will not be a problem. The inside of the base is a stiffened platform to accommodate the weight of the boxes of cartridges and externally there are 4 brass studs to reduce wear.
8. The space between the top zips has leather oval which can be personalised (£20 extra).
9. The two carrying handles are thick bridle hide and the bag comes complete with a 2” detachable, fully adjustable, cotton webbing shoulder strap. If you would like to personalise your bag then we can offer one of our brightly coloured straps in fixed length or the adjustable version, see below for options.